You may be eligible for compensation if:
• You are the victim of violent crime in Tulsa County or
• A dependent of a deceased victim
• The crime was reported within 72 hours of discovery
• You file an application within one year of the crime’s discovery
• You willingly cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies
Our staff will help compile, document and verify your claim. The claim is then sent to the Crime Victims Compensation Board for consideration.
For assistance, please call 918-596-4915.
to Learn More About the Crime Victims Compensation Program